Years 3 & 4 Termly Homework Tasks
Summer 2022 - Years 3&4
Homework Tasks –Robots
Below are the Homework Tasks for the children to select which piece they would like to complete.
Remember: They should complete 6 tasks in total during the term. Four tasks must be from different curriculum areas!
- Please either complete work on teams in your homework folder or hand into your class teacher! We would love to display these!
- Go shopping with a budget and make sure you don’t overspend! Keep a total as you shop.
- Make a matching pairs game for a timestable that you find challenging.
- Do 5 TTRS soundchecks at home and bring in your score.
- Draw a robot using a range of 2d shapes and include at least one line of symmetry
- Research a great inventor of your choice and write a short biography.
- Write a haiku poem.
- What would you do if you were a robot for a day? Create a comic strip.
- Create a set of Top Trumps cards for your own Pokémon characters.
- Research 6 famous robots and their jobs.
- Compare toys you have to those your parents and grandparents had when they were your age. How have they evolved over time?
- Write a menu of Japanese foods
- Create a detailed fact file of an invention that changed the world
- Build a replica of part of the Great Wall of China!
- Make a Chinese lantern. Can you write a set of instructions for extra dojos/stars?
- Design an outfit suitable for an emperor!
- Make your own Chinese feast for your family to enjoy and take photographs of your food!