Pupil Premium at Orchard Vale
PUPIL PREMIUM FUNDING
BENEFITS FOR YOUR CHILD
Did you know that if your child is registered under the Government Pupil Premium Scheme, the Government will allocate funding for Orchard Vale to use to help subsidise your child's learning support in school, free school meals, school trips and school residentials?
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
Did you know that if you are in receipt of the following benefits you might be eligible to register for the Government funding under the Pupil Premium Scheme:
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods).
- Income Support (IS)
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance (IBJSA)
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (IRESA).
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit.
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs, that does not exceed £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on (the payment you get for a further 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit).
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should be made through the Citizen Portal (https://oneonline.devon.gov.uk/CCSCitizenPortal LIVE/Account/Login?
Alternatively, call the Education Helpline on 0345 155 1019
If you have any queries please feel free to contact the School Office.